samedi 19 octobre 2013

Dreams, hopes and happy death

I've seen no more than a feathered band somewhere
Painted plank bashed on the fence of the depopulated park
Though I'm an artist
Supposed to express myself as often as you go to work

All decisions are made under a plastic plant
Sun rises and makes the sky purple
it blows some wind I have no idea from where
but I enjoy that more and more

Morning be blessed when I greet Paris
Noon be loved when I eat and drink
Surrounded by love and attention

And night and night magic sun absence
death of light providing dreams and hopes

We were climbing up the dirty river
cars cemetery and burned evergreens
Dad says that we might spend the night over there
He leaves and I carry my daughter in my arms

No we won't spend the night in this hole
we've got to go further
– " HOW FAR IS THE NEXT VILLAGE" said I to the woman
The woman rows a strange boat
scary crew and freaks aboard
never mind, my arms are empty now

alone along the path
pioneer of the moment
A large amount of happiness within my soul
Forever.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire