mardi 4 mars 2014

A Silent Forest Is Not A Forest

The more I go deeply in the verses
letting my mind say words and rhymes
The more I reach the shore where the poets stand
Him, them and she, from New York to Athens
But I am still echoing a certain emptiness
which no word can describe

A house, lost in the mountains
You see that someone has lit a fire
Someone sat is smocking 
He holds a book on his thighs
My way leads me towards this kind of landscape
Tall trees, river but no music nor any sound

A silent forest is not a forest
A silent sea is not a sea
Has the music disappeared?
Probably soon it will be
It is not as serious as some other planet's issues
It may be just a period

Sometime on earth people forget about music
for centuries they are busy not listening to any music
Then they will start over no matter why
pretending their ancestors were doing that
and it was good for everyone
Symphonies will be back
so will be jazz and they'll enjoy that for sure.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire